Avaya IP Phone J129
Cost-effective IP Phone That Provides Secure, Reliable, Basic Voice Communications
Take a look at this entry-level IP Phone with its fresh industrial design and a sleek, slim form factor. It has a small footprint on the desk for the office or cubicle worker, and is perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios. Place Avaya IP Phones J129 in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces using a two-position stand or a wall mount.
The full duplex speakerphone enables for hands-free conversations. The dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports enable easier building cabling since a co-located PC gains access to the LAN through the IP Phone J129. The J129 supports Power over Ethernet as a power efficient Class 1 device, again eliminating cabling, and which also enables the phones to work through power outages if the wiring closet is backed up with a UPS system
The Avaya IP Phone J129 packs all the essential call handling features you’d expect in an affordable, yet highly functional SIP phone.
• Ease of use
• Exceptional value
• Optional Wireless Deployment
IP Phone J129 supports AST-SIP software for enhanced features and integration similar to the 96xx IP Phones including simultaneous registration with Avaya Aura® for better resiliency at an affordable price, while allowing many other features such as access to call logs and address books, and a visual message waiting indicator.
Basic IP Phone
The IP Phone J129 supports all the key phone features and call handling capabilities needed for use in walk-up scenarios and for users with basic communications requirements. The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
Perfect Fit For Your Business
It’s a high quality deskphone with a modern, sleek design that offers the right features at the right price. Choose enhanced feature options through the Enhanced IPT license to enable Security & Aura Resiliency features or Core License for supported features including remote access with the Avaya Session Border Control solution.
Ease of use: Simplified user interface enables walk-ups, visitors, or individual users in offices to communicate quickly and with ease.
Exceptional value: Get the right communications capabilities at the right price, and with the quality you expect from Avaya.
Security: Provides customers with enhanced security compared to other products available in the market.
Avaya IP Phone J129
|Audio||• OPUS Codec, G.711a / u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB|
|Call Handling|| |
• Supports AST-SIP* for enhanced features and integration
• Native support with IP Office
• Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls
• Mute Key with Mute Alerting
• Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List* (250 entries)
• Park / Unpark
• TLS / SRTP for encryption
• Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
|User Interface|| |
• FSTN Monochrome 128x32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
• Three context-sensitive soft keys
• Status indicators
|Software compatibility|| |
• Avaya Aura® 6.2 FP4
• Avaya IP Office™ 10.0 SP7
• Avaya One Cloud 2.1
• Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms: RingCentral, 3CX 15.5, Netsapiens 40, FreeSwitch 1.8.5, Asterisk 16, Broadsoft 22, Kandy, Microsoft, Kamalio, Metaswitch, Zang Office R1.0
• Dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
• RJ45 connector
• Wi-Fi® : Optional – J100 Wireless Module
|Power Requirements|| |
• Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
• For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord, sold separately
• Support for the following languages:
• English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese