Avaya Wireless Handset 3730
Suitable for Enterprise-grade Telephony
Avaya Wireless Handset 3730 is a durable DECT handset that facilitates efficient and dependable wireless telephony. It features enterprise-grade telephony, local phonebook, access to central phonebook, voicemail and so much more.
The handset has a TFT color display with 262K colors. The handset display size is 1.8 inches and resolution of 128 x 160 pixels LCD with white LED backlight. The display backlight helps to operate and use the handset in complete darkness.
• Backlit color TFT screen
• Easy registration
• Centralized Management
• Call list displaying the last 25 calls
• Central phonebook
• IP40 classified design
• Local phonebook with 250 entries
• Company phonebook with 1000 entries
• Mini messaging (12 characters)
• Hands free operation
• 19 languages +1 downloadable
• Manual and automatic keypad lock
• Standard 3.5 mm headset connector
• Stand-by time/ Talk time: 170/ 5 hours under optimal conditions
|Avaya Wireless Handset 3730 Technical Specifications|
• Size (h x w x d): 137 x 52 x 21.5 mm.
• Weight: 114 g (including battery and excl clip weight 10g.
• Colors: Handset: Black.
• Display (w x h): 28 x 35 mm, (1.8 Inch) TFT display, 262K colors. 128 x 160 pixel LCD with white LED backlight.
• Ring signal: Adjustable in 8 steps.
• Earpiece: Adjustable in 8 steps of 3dB each.
• Max. sound ring signal level: 88 dBA @ 10 cm.
• Loudspeaker: Duplex loud speaking function.
• Central phonebook: Unlimited no. of entries.
• Company phonebook: 1000 entries.
• Local phonebook: 250 entries.
• Selectable ring tones per contact.
|User interface|| |
• High resolution Color LCD display with white LED backlighting.
• 262K individual colors.
• Indicator: Illuminated display indicates incoming call, and charging.
• Vibration: Incoming call.
• Buttons & Keys: 3 soft keys, 4-way navigation key, offhook key, on-hook and power on / off on the same key, numerical keys and volume up / down.
• Indication: 14 ring signals, vibration.
• Answer call: Button press or auto answer.
• Call list storage capacity: 25 received, dialed and missed calls, with time stamp.
• Emergency numbers: Up to 5 emergency numbers: dial immediately without unlocking the keypad.
|Security and encryption||• Full support of the DECT Security EN300 444 feature N35, as specified by the DECT forum|
|Languages||• 9 languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish +1 downloadable.|
|Messaging||• Max length: 12 characters to handset. • Storage: 0 messages.|
• Type: Li-Ion.
• Speech time: 15 hrs under optimal conditions.
• Stand-by time: 170 hrs under optimal conditions1.
• Charge time: <4 hrs.
• Discharge / charge cycles: cycles: >=65% capacity left after 500 full charge / discharge cycles.
• DECT protocol detection: Automatic detection and configuration for US DECT and EU DECT at initial registration.
• Frequency range: EU (1880-1900 MHz), US (1920-1930 MHz), L A (1910-1930 MHz), BR (1910-1920 MHz), Other (1900-1920 MHz).
• Modulation: GFSK.
• Channel spacing: 1.728 MHz.
• Antenna: Integral. Sensitivity: -93 dBm.
• Dynamic output power EU / LA / BR 10 mW (max average power), US: 4mW (max average power).
• Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C.
• Storage temperature*: -20°C to +60°C.
• Enclosure protection: IP40, IEC EN60529.
• Immunity to electromagnetic fields: 3V / m EN61000-4-3.
• Immunity to ESD: 4 kV contact discharge, 8 kV air discharge (EN61000-4-2).
• Free fall test, standard product: IEC 60068-2-32, procedure 1, dropped 12 times from 1 meter.
|System Compatibility|| |
• Avaya Aura®
• Avaya IP OfficeTM
• Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
|Compliance||• Compliance to EU, US, Canadian and Australian Standards|
|Free fall test|| |
• IEC 60068-2-32, procedure 1, dropped 12 times.
• IEC 68-2-32, procedure 2, dropped 1000 times from 0.5 meters.