The Avaya Conference Phone B189
Productivity enhancements: set-up and manage conference calls with ease; make use of familiar and powerful Avaya Aura® phone features.
Improved communications: help ensure everyone in the conference room can express thoughts and ideas and be heard with clarity.
Lower implementation costs: based on the familiar Avaya Aura® software means installations can be completed quickly and easily.
|The Avaya Conference Phone B189|
▪ Avaya OmniSound technology
▪ Super-wideband audio
▪ Full-duplex speakerphone, IEEE 1329 Type 2 compliant
▪ Codecs: G.711 A-law, G.711 μ-law, G.722, G.729ab
|User Interface||5-inch capacitive touch screen display; QVGA resolution (800 x 480)|
▪ 96 dBSpl @ 0.5m (RMS)
▪ Frequency response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
|System compatibility||Avaya Communication Manager|
▪ 4 built-in beam-forming microphones
▪ Range: 20-feet
▪ Optional expansion microphones (with 8-foot cords)
▪ Ethernet RJ45 (10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps)
▪ Expansion microphones
▪ Auxiliary port for PA system (requires optional B189 PA System Interface)
|Power Requirements||IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 3|
|Languages||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish|