Avaya IP Phone J139
The Avaya IP Phone J139 provides a modern, connected, personalized experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to recent call log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries).
• Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
• The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
• Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
• Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with "sleep mode".
Avaya IP Phone J139
|• 2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels|
|• Multiple line phone with four red / green line / feature indicators around display|
|• 4 Context sensitive soft keys|
|• Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute|
|• LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history|
|• Wideband audio in handset and wired headset|
|• Full duplex speakerphone & handset|
|• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler|
|• Message waiting indicator|
|• Mute key with optional mute alerting|
|• IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility|
|• Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones|
|• Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand|
|• Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface|
|• Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps|
|• PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az|
|• Optional AC to 5 volt power supply|
|• SIP protocol support|
|• Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus|
|• Configurable via Web interface|
|• Support for HTTPS, TLS, SRTP for encryption|
|• Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List (250 entries)|
|• Zero touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support|
|• Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese|