The Avaya Conference Phone B169
Enjoy a New Level of Freedom and Convenience With Conference Calling
The Avaya B169 Wireless Conference Phone is a breakthrough, making conference calling easier and more convenient. Take the B169 Wireless Conference Phone anywhere in the office and get the exceptional quality and wealth of features you expect from the flagship Avaya B100 Series conference phones—with a big difference: there’s no need for phone jacks or power outlets. That’s the freedom of the B169 Wireless Conference Phone.
Easily expand the coverage of the B169 with available add-on microphones. Use the included phone book to conveniently store up to 200 frequently called numbers.
Bring HD quality audio conferencing with you where and when you need it; everyone on the call (and in the room) can be heard with clarity.
Set-up and manage conference calls with ease; record calls for archiving and playback.
Make Faster Decisions
Make it easy to collaborate and communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers by taking conference calls just about anywhere in your office.
|The Avaya Conference Phone B169|
|Audio Features|| |
▪ OmniSound HD wideband via USB
▪ Microphone: Omni-directional, 360°
▪ Pickup range: up to 30 m2 (320 sq ft.), up to 12 persons, 20 with expansion microphones
▪ Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5m (RMS)
▪ Frequency response: 200-7000 Hz
▪ Equalizer: soft, neutral and bright
▪ Power supply: AC adapter 100-240 V AC / 14V DC
▪ Expansion microphones
▪ Mobile phone connection
▪ IP DECT SC Base Station (SIP)
▪ DECT base station: analog RJ-11
|Battery||5200 mAh, up to 60 h talk time / 270 h standby|
|Platform Support|| |
▪ Avaya Aura®
▪ Avaya IP OfficeTM
▪ Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
▪ Phonebook: 200 contacts
▪ Call groups: 20 groups
|Recording||Support SD memory card up to 2 GB|
|Anti-theft protection||Kensington security slot|
|Dimension||Diameter 240 mm; Height 77 mm|
|Display||Backlit monochrome LCD, 128x64|
▪ Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #
▪ Off-hook, on-hook, mute, hold, volume up / down
▪ 5 button menu navigation
▪ Line mode
▪ Conference guide
|Environmental Conditions|| |
▪ Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
▪ Relative humidity: 20-80% condensation free
|Languages||Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish|