ARUBA 303H HOSPITALITY ACCESS POINT
High-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5) access point for hospitality and branch offices
The multi-functional Wave 2 303H access point delivers best-in class Wi-Fi connectivity for hospitality and branch offices, enabling an always-on user experience with low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
With a maximum concurrent data rate of 867Mbps in the 5GHz band and 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, the 303H AP delivers high-performance Gigabit Wi-Fi for hospitality and branch environments at an attractive price point. It supports multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and 2 spatial streams (2SS) to provide simultaneous data transmission for up to 2 devices, maximizing data throughput and improving network efficiency. The 303H AP can be easily mounted to a standard data wall-box using the existing structured cabling system or converted to a desk mounted AP using an optional mounting kit. It is ideal for schools (dormitories, classrooms), hotels, medical clinics, branch offices and remote workstations which often require flexible and easy deployment options.
The 802.11ac Wave 2 303H AP combines wireless and wired access in a single compact device. Three local Gigabit Ethernet ports are available to securely attach wired devices to your network. One of these ports is also capable of supplying PoE power to the attached device. Like all other Aruba Wave 2 APs, the 303H AP includes the enhanced ClientMatch™ technology that extends the client steering technology with MU-MIMO client awareness. It automatically identifies MU-MIMO capable mobile devices and steers those devices to the closest MU-MIMO capable Aruba access point to achieve the best WLAN performance in a mixed device environment during the technology transition period.
• Combine wireless and wired access in a single, compact device
• Resolve sticky client issues with MU-MIMO-aware ClientMatch
• Up to 1.2 Gbps aggregate data rate • Wall-jack and desk stand mounting options
• Participates in Aruba’s Dynamic Segmentation solution
|POWER SOURCES AND CONSUMPTION||• The AP supports direct DC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE) |
• When both power sources are available, DC power takes priority
over PoE • Power sources are sold separately
• Direct DC power source: 48Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
• Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3af/802.3at compliant source - Unrestricted functionality with direct DC power. When using an 802.3af PoE source,the PoE out (PSE) capability of the 303H is always disabled. - Without IPM, both the USB port and PoE out (PSE) capability are disabled when the AP is powered by an 802.3af PoE source, and either the USB port or the PoE out (PSE) capability is disabled when powered by an 802.3at PoE source (PSE capability is disabled by default).
- When using IPM, the AP may enter power-save mode with
reduced functionality when powered by a PoE source (see details on Intelligent Power Monitoring elsewhere in this datasheet)
•Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 9.7W - Excludes power consumed by external USB and/or PoE-PD device (and internal losses); this could add up to 6.1W (PoE) for a 5W/1A USB device and up to 15.6W for a max load (15.4W) 802.3af PoE-PD device
• Maximum(worst-case) power consumption in idle mode: 4.9W (PoE) or 4.8W (DC)
|Mounting|| • The AP ships with a mounting plate to attach the AP to a single-gang wall-box (most international variations covered). A |
security screw (T8H) is provided to ensure that the AP cannot (easily) be removed from its mount without a specialized tool.
•Several optional mount kits are available to attach the AP to a dual-gang wall-box, directly to the wall, or to support desk
|Mechanical||• Dimensions/weight (unit, including single-gang wall box mount plate): - 86mm (W) x 40mm (D) x 150mm (H) - 310g |
•Dimensions/weight (shipping): - 128mm (W) x 63mm (D) x 168mm (H) - 470g
|Environmental|| • Operating: - Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F) |
- Humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing • Storage and transportation:
- Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
|Reliability||• MTBF: 1,090,000 hours (124 years) at +25C operating temperature|
|Regulatory|| • FCC/ISED |
• CE Marked
• RED Directive 2014/53/EU
• EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
• Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
• UL/IEC/EN 60950
• EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 For more country-specific regulatory information and approvals, please see your Aruba
|Regulatory Model Numbers||• AP-303H-xx (all variants): APINH303|
|Certifications||• CB Scheme Safety, cTUVus |
• UL2043 plenum rating
• Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac